Our Internet Secrets blew me away in terms of quality of content and how thorough and patient Andrew and Daryl were in their delivery.
If you’re ever interested in learning the basics of internet marketing I can’t recommend this conference enough.
Over the course of 4 days we covered:
- How to research a niche using the Google Keyword tool, clickbank and the youtube keyword tool
- How to access the existing products being offered to the market and how to understand what the customer is looking for and identify gaps
- How to capture a point of difference and position a product that stands out from the competition rather than directly competing
- How to design, research, produce and price a product quickly and cheaply across a variety of media (text, video, audio & software)
- How to write an effective sales letter including specific copywriting techniques
- How to create a website and make all the tech stuff work
- How to drive traffic to that website using Google adwords, SEO, blogs, forums etc
- How to monitor your website and fine tune it to boost results ($)
- How to establish yourself as a credible expert in your niche and take your business to the next level
- What a membership site is and how it works and how to make one
- Other techniques to generate publicity (and traffic) such as speaking from the stage, best selling books, free publicity from the press
We also touched on the psychology of success and how to identify and eliminate mental blockages if you have them which was not something that I expected to be discussed but I was very impressed with how well this was covered.
A final point worth mentioning is that this was a sales conference and Andrew and Daryl and the other speakers were selling back-end products throughout the process however it was an extremely soft sell and they did an excellent job of providing high quality content that made the (brief) sales pitch very acceptable. I didn’t buy anything.
So if you ever want to boost your knowledge around internet marketing, check out the Our Internet Secrets events as it’s a great foundation.
And a big thanks to Yaro Starak for the free tickets.